20 Simple Truths You Need To Hear
It’s easy to get caught up in the details of everyday life and get overwhelmed by how much our days entail. Sometimes we need to take a step back to re-evaluate how we’re living our daily lives because how we live our days are how we live our lives.
Most of the time, our lives could use a little more simple in them, so take a deep breath, read these simple truths, and do whatever you feel inspired to do.
20 Simple Truths
- Thinking about living is not the same as living.
- You don’t need to be more organized, you just need less stuff.
- Silence is where the magic happens.
- Your home is living space, not storage space.
- Stop trying to make more money and focus on spending less.
- Everything is 100% off if you don’t buy it.
- Being busy isn’t the same as being productive.
- Take a second to let yourself breathe.
- Life is inherently simple, we ourselves create the circumstances that make it complicated.
- If you don’t go after what you want you will never have it.
- If you never ask, the answer will always be no.
- If you do not move forward you will always be in the same place.
- You have to love yourself first.
- You have one wild and precious life, and it’s up to you what you do with it.
- Add to your life by subtracting.
- Are the choices you’re making lining up with how you want to live?
- You can make more money but you can’t make more time.
- If you are not content, there is nothing you can buy by the end of the day to change it.
- A good life is a full heart, not a full house.
- At some point, you have to stop wishing for a better life and start making a better life.